Wednesday, October 30, 2013

About This Blog

Everyone, or in this case everything, deserves some form of an introduction. With this said, I would like to introduce you to my blog. My name is Alex Drost and I am passionate about business, particularly accounting and finance with a deep interest in valuation; by many accounts, I am a “nerd”. Many times, I find myself wishing I had someone to discuss a particular business topic with, but often fail to find an interested listener. To remedy this situation, I have embarked on the journey of blogging. While there will be no one single topic, the overall theme of my writings will revolve around my passions for accounting and finance. I invite you to subscribe to my blog and follow me through my writings; maybe, just maybe you can be that interested listener I am seeking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment